This cinnamon cacao chia seed pudding is an easy, healthy make ahead breakfast for any occasion!
Make the chia seed pudding the night before and BOOM, it’s ready to eat the next morning. Just grab your spoon and eat it right out of the container if that’s your style. IT’S THAT EASY.
If you’re traveling, this chia seed pudding is the perfect hotel room breakfast! Throw all the dry ingredients (no almond milk or maple syrup) in a container or sealable plastic bag and pack it in your suitcase. Once you arrive at your destination, pick up some almond milk (or your favorite non-dairy milk) and you’ve got everything you need for a protein and superfood packed breakfast!
Cinnamon Cacao Chia Seed Pudding (Paleo, Whole30, Vegetarian)
This is the perfect healthy make ahead breakfast! Make this Cinnamon Cacao Chia Seed Pudding the night before, let it refrigerate overnight, and your convenient, nutrient-packed breakfast will be ready to eat the morning!
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Any jar with a secure lid. I prefer a Blender Bottle because it has a “Blender Ball” to help prevent clumps!
Chia Seed Pudding Base
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop Organic vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsps Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Gogi berries
- 2 tsp Pure maple syrup (optional)
- + Extra cacao nibs and gogi berries to top
- To make the chia seed pudding base, combine the almond milk, protein powder, chia seeds, and optional cinnamon in Blender Bottle (or a container with a lid) and shake until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Place Blender Bottle in refrigerator and set a timer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, give the Blender Bottle another couple shakes to prevent chia seeds from clumping.
- Return Blender Bottle to refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, either transfer your chia seed pudding to a bowl or eat it directly out of the Blender Bottle. Then add your desired toppings and enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
When you post on social me, please tag me at triplepeakwellness! I’d love to see your chia pudding magic!
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small percentage from the products I link to and I will only ever share products that I truly believe in and use in my own kitchen. I would greatly appreciate your support by using my links if you plan on purchasing any of these great products!