Have you heard of “
When I learned about the
But the only problem, however, was that I couldn’t find a carnivore-friendly
Dairy is a grey area within the carnivore community. Some carnivore purists do not include dairy in their diets, while others do.
Since I was already dairy-free prior to trying carnivore and my primary objective with this experiment was to reduce inflammation and heal my psoriasis, I chose to keep my carnivore diet dairy-free.
So anyway, unable to find a dairy-free carnivore
This simple 4-ingredient dairy-free carnivore keto
And even if you’re not keto or carnivore, these chaffles are also paleo-friendly, making them a delicious low carb, protein-rich alternative to your typical waffle! Use this recipe, then top your chaffles with maple syrup and fruit for a sweet and savory brunch that won’t leave you sugar crashing!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST DAIRY-FREE CARNIVORE KETO CHAFFLES
DON’T SKIP THE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES: This is critical. The collagen peptides create a chemical reaction that gives these
USE CRISPY BACON: This gives the
USE A MINI WAFFLE MAKER: I recommend using a mini waffle maker because it makes two perfect sandwich bread-sized waffles, which make a great grab and go snack, or the perfect vehicle for a pulled pork and scrambled egg breakfast sandwich!
Of course, you can use a normal size waffle maker if you’d like, but I’m not making any promises for how your
HOW TO MAKE DAIRY-FREE BACON & EGG CARNIVORE KETO CHAFFLES
While your waffle iron is
Let your chaffle(s) cook for 3-5 minutes or until steam is no longer coming from the waffle maker, then remove your waffle. (If using a single waffle maker, this is where you’ll repeat steps 3 and 4 to make your second chaffle)
Dairy-free Bacon & Egg Carnivore Keto Chaffles (Carnivore, Keto, Paleo)
- Mini waffle maker
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tsps Grass-fed Collagen Peptides (Get 10% off at Naturalforce.com with code TRIPLEPEAK)
- 2 tbsps Pork Panko
- 3 slices Crispy bacon, cooked chopped into 1/2" pieces
- Pre-heat your mini waffle maker on the highest temperature setting.
- Mix your chaffle batter in two separate bowls. In each bowl, combine one egg with 1 tbsp Pork Panko, and 2 tsps of collagen peptides until evenly combined.
- When waffle maker is ready, evenly distribute 1/2 of the chopped bacon over the surface of the waffle maker.
- Then, pour one bowl of chaffle batter onto the waffle maker (over the bacon) and close the waffle maker. (If you have a double mini waffle maker like the one pictured, repeat this step immediately for the second chaffle).
- Let your chaffle(s) cook for 3-5 minutes or until steam is no longer coming from the waffle maker, then remove your waffle. (If using a single waffle maker, this is where you’ll repeat steps 3 and 4 to make your second chaffle)
- Plate your chaffles and sprinkle them with additional Pork Panko for an added crunch!
Looking for more fast, healthy recipes? Try these!
- 10 Minute Dinner: Ground Beef & Sun-Dried Tomato Zoodles (Paleo)
- On-the-go Breakfast: Protein Chia Seed Pudding (Paleo)
- Simple Salmon & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- 17 Fast Healthy Breakfast Recipes (20 Minutes of Prep or Less!)
- Pumpkin Chai Protein Smoothie (Paleo)
- 5 Minute Super Power Paleo Salad
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small percentage from the products I link to and I will only ever share products that I truly believe in and use in my own kitchen. I would greatly appreciate your support by using my links if you plan on purchasing any of these products!