Trade in the sugar-filled Starbucks chai tea latte for a deliciously spicy, real food chai latte that couldn’t be easier to make!
Recently, I had a craving for a chai latte so I hopped on the internet to find a quick recipe, but no such luck! I was shocked to discover how complicated the typical chai latte recipe is!
First, you have to steep a black tea bag just long enough so that it’s flavorful without becoming bitter. Then you have to measure out a plethora of costly spices. We’re talking five to seven spices depending on the recipe – spices that most people don’t usually have in their cupboards. For example, do you have a jar of cardamom? You’re not alone!
This frustration is exactly why I created the easiest chai latte recipe ever: so you can enjoy the perfect chai latte every single time without wasting time and spending money on costly spices that you’ll only use once!
I love this spicy chai latte because it’s just 3 real food ingredients, it takes 4 minutes to make, and it’s so creamy and flavorful! Each mug full is bursting with the warm spiciness of cloves and ginger, but smoothly balanced out with a hint of sweetness from maple syrup.
The secret to the simplicity of this recipe is Wild Zora’s Organic Spicy Chai Tea packets.
Each one of these powdered tea packets contains the exact amount of tea and spices you need to make a delicious, foolproof chai latte every time. Unlike a standard chai tea, there’s no steeping or spice measuring required – simply pour in the powder, mix, and drink!
And as with all of Wild Zora’s products, their organic chai tea uses only the highest quality, whole food ingredients. It’s just organic black tea and spices – no artificial ingredients, preservatives, or fillers!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST EASY CHAI LATTE
USE A WILD ZORA ORGANIC SPICY CHAI TEA PACKET: This is the key to making this chai latte recipe so easy! Each packet of Wild Zora Spicy Chai Tea contains a perfect blend of organic black tea, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom, and ginger.
With this powdered chai tea, there’s no need to waste time measuring out a multitude of costly spices or steeping a teabag. Instead, just add liquid to the tea powder and you’ve got a balanced, deliciously spicy chai tea blend that’s ready to enjoy!
As an added bonus, each packet of Wild Zora tea costs less than $1, which is way more affordable than the $25-$30 it would otherwise cost to buy the spices required for a typical chai latte recipe.
USE A BLENDER FOR MAXIMUM FROTHINESS: Wild Zora’s Spicy Chai Tea powder will dissolve with just the stir of a spoon, but this method won’t yield the ideallic frothiness of a latte. For the creamiest, frothiest chai latte, mix the ingredients together with a blender or immersion blender for 20-30 seconds!
The Easiest Spicy Chai Latte Recipe – Just 3 Ingredients! (Paleo, Dairy-free)
- Blender or Immersion Blender
- 1.5 cups Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet Wild Zora Spicy Chai Tea
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- Spinkle of Cinnamon (optional)
- Heat almond milk in a microwave for 2 1/2 minutes or until hot. (Alternatively, you can heat the almond milk in a small pot on the stovetop just until it starts to boil.)
- Add the hot almond milk, Wild Zora Spicy Chai Tea powder, and maple syrup to a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour chai latte mixture into your favorite mug, add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top if desired, and enjoy!
Looking for more fast, healthy recipes? Try these!
- 10 Minute Dinner: Ground Beef & Sun-Dried Tomato Zoodles (Paleo)
- On-the-go Breakfast: Protein Chia Seed Pudding (Paleo)
- Simple Salmon & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- 17 Fast Healthy Breakfast Recipes (20 Minutes of Prep or Less!)
- Pumpkin Chai Protein Smoothie (Paleo)
- 5 Minute Super Power Paleo Salad
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small percentage from the products I link to and I will only ever share products that I truly believe in and use in my own kitchen. I would greatly appreciate your support by using my links if you plan on purchasing any of these products!