**The next group starts January 7, 2020!**
Have you hit a rut in your weight loss journey? Or are you ready to lose the weight, but unsure of where to start?
Maybe you’ve tried a restrictive weight loss program like Weight Watchers only to regain the weight after you stop using their products.
Or perhaps you’ve tried limiting your calories to a hunger-inducing 1,200 calories a day only to undo all your hard work one night during a binge eating spree.
It’s not your fault. Weight loss is challenging. And unfortunately, there are a lot of weight loss programs out there that ultimately, set you up to fail.
Perhaps you lost some weight in the beginning, but once the program ended, you likely went back to eating and living the way you were before. Then weeks, months, or maybe even years later, you regained the weight and then some, winding up right back where you started or worse.
And on top of that, you’ve probably noticed that programs like this take a lot of time and energy – things you likely don’t have an abundance of when you’re time-crunched!
There’s the calorie or points counting, food measuring, the immense amount of will power needed to keep yourself from eating even though your stomach is growing, the cravings, the energy spikes and crashes…
Not only is this make an already challenging process
If you’re ready for a new approach to weight loss, one that teaches you healthy, sustainable habits from the start so that losing weight and keeping it off becomes effortless, the Busy, But Healthy Babes Weight Loss Group is for you!
I’ve taken what works for the dozens of busy clients I’ve coached and distilled it into one 8-week program to kickstart your weight loss, boost your energy, and upgrade your health without adding another to-do to your list!
This program isn’t about specialty products or quick fixes – it’s about eating clean, energizing foods, moving your body in a way that supports it, and turning your bad habits into healthy, supportive habits that help you lose the weight while gaining energy, confidence, and
Here’s what makes this group coaching program different:
- It’s about creating healthy habits that last. While other programs tell you to change your habits for a short period of time (aka eat these Weight Watchers meals for 3 months! Or just eat 1,200 calories until you drop the weight!), we’re focused on creating your new way of being right from the start. Instead of restricting or starving yourself, you’ll learn to eat clean, whole foods that make you feel full and give you energy so that it doesn’t make sense to eat anything else!
- It’s about discovering what works for YOU. This is one point that so many other cookie-cutter programs are missing. You have your own uniques likes and dislikes, your own schedule, and things that work for your individual body so we can’t assume that what works for the person next to you will work for you! For weight loss to last, it’s critical to tailor your healthy habits to fit YOUR life! That’s why in each group coaching session, you’ll receive 1-on-1 coaching to help you customize each week’s content to work for you.
- It’s about improving your whole health in addition to losing weight. I’m going to let you in on a big secret: long-lasting weight loss is a side effect of good health. When you start eating the foods that give your body the building blocks it needs, exercising in a way that supports your body instead of punishes it, finding productive ways to manage your stress, and taking care of yourself physically and emotionally, all of a sudden, your inflammation lowers, your body moves out of a physiological stress state, and your body can finally heal and drop the weight it’s been holding onto for so long. Plus, with good health comes so many other benefits: more energy, better sleep, a more positive mood, healthier skin, and more confidence and vitality!
*Please note, the program outline is subject to change based on the needs and goals of the group.
Week 1: Welcome! Wellness Visions & Goal Setting
Week 2: Clean Eating for Weight Loss
Week 3: Identifying Your Hunger & Fullness Cues
Week 4: Managing Stress to Boost Your Metabolism
Week 5: Creating an Exercise Routine You Love
Week 6: Overcoming Self-Sabotage for Weight Loss that Lasts
Week 7: Making Peace with Emotional Eating
Week 8: Celebration & Next Steps
- 8 weekly live video group coaching sessions led by Ellen
- Personalized support and coaching
- A supportive, heart-centered group of women with similar goals and struggles
- Group messaging
- Access to digital food and mood logs
- Handouts and worksheets to further your journey
- Accountability and support
The Busy, But Healthy Babes start on September 24th!
All live group coaching sessions will take place every Tuesday from 5:30-7pm PT (unless otherwise decided by the group).
All sessions are held via video so you can join us from anywhere.
Session attendance policy: To create a cohesive, trusting group, each member is expected to attend a minimum of 6 out of the 8 live sessions.
Total Investment: A one-time payment of $297 or two payments of $169
If you have any questions, please email me at Ellen@TriplePeakWellness.com and I’ll be happy to help!
Space is limited! In order to give every member of this group personalized coaching and support during each session, space is limited to just 8 women. Register for your seat now before they fill up!
If you’re ready to take a new approach to weight loss and create healthy habits that last, I’d love to have you join us!