The Well + Balanced Maintenance Coaching Program is perfect for you if:
- You’re feeling a little “fluffier” than you want to
- You feel like you’re on an energy rollercoaster of highs and exhausting crashes
- You’re over-stressed and want to quiet all those negative voices in your head
- You’re fed up with uncomfortable gas, bloating, or digestive distress
… and you’d like to:
- Make small diet or lifestyle changes
- Implement recommendations from your doctor
- Have support and accountability to achieve your health goals
As your coach, I will take the confusion and frustration out of “getting healthy,” and empower you to transform your health and wellbeing so you can operate at your best and reclaim your joy!
In one-on-one coaching sessions held via video conference, we’ll start by identifying your unique health goals. If you could wave a magic wand and get exactly what you want, what would that look like?
Then based on your goals, we’ll create healthy habits that heal your body – and compliment your busy life instead of becoming one more “to do.”
In our work together, you’ll:
- Learn how to prioritize yourself and your wellbeing
- Create healthy habits to support your unique health goals
- Be held accountable so stick with it
- Develop your body intuition
- Build confidence in yourself and your body
- Make deep, lasting change!
My style of health coaching is deeply rooted in creating sustainable behavior change. I’ll guide you to implement what could seem like overwhelming lifestyle changes in a way feels effortless and ultimately becomes a healthy habit that will last you a lifetime.
To anyone considering health coaching with Ellen, know that Ellen really takes the time to see her clients individual differences. This is not a one size fits all program. Ellen focuses on her client’s needs and takes their cues to create a health program that will most benefit them.
– Cara D.
- Two 60-minute sessions per month
- One 15-minute accountability call per month
- Email support between sessions
- Cancel your subscription at anytime
- Sessions held via video conference
- One carry over session allowed
- “Welcome Package” including a note book, relaxation candle, and a surprise!
- Convenient automated monthly billing
- Access to an all-in-one patient portal including a food journal, mindset journal, session booking calendar, resources, and more.
Are you interested in the Well + Balanced Maintenance Coaching Program?
Before enrolling, I ask that you schedule a free 15 minute interest call.
It’s important to me to ensure that you’re getting the best possible care for you unique circumstances so during this call, you can ask me any questions you may have about my coaching style or programs, and together, we’ll decide if Well + Balanced Maintenance is the best path forward for your health goals.
I look forward to getting to know you!