The Total Kitchen Cleanse is a free 7 day group coaching program!
The cleanse takes place in a closed Facebook group, where I will guide you through 7 easy steps to transform your kitchen from a dysfunctional place of temptation and willpower battles to an environment that actually empowers you to crush your clean eating goals.
You’ll receive daily video instruction, kitchen cleanse handouts, daily action step check lists, and I’ll be answering your questions in the Facebook group and cheering you on every step of the way!
Each Kitchen Cleanse is limited to 30 people, so to be notified when enrollment opens for the next one, sign up here!
During this Total Kitchen Cleanse you will:
- Purge your kitchen and throw away all expired and rancid food
- Say goodbye to food products you know you shouldn’t be eating
- Declutter your kitchen and get rid of gadgets you don’t use
- Learn which foods contain refined sugar and processed ingredients
- Give your kitchen a facelift with some good ‘ole fashioned cleaning!
- Restock your kitchen with the real foods you need to support your health goals
- Organize your refrigerator and cupboards to make your kitchen a place that’s functional
- Arrange your cookware and kitchen tools to make cooking fast and efficient
- Become a part of a Facebook supportive community made up of your fellow cleansers
- Receive daily video instruction and PDF guides from me
- Receive info-packed downloads that you’ll have forever:
- The Total Kitchen Cleanse Master Checklist
- Refined Sugars & Processed Ingredients
- Non-Toxic Cleaning Products
- High Quality Foods
The 7 Day Total Kitchen Cleanse Program Fee: FREE!
“It turns out that I needed the cleanse more than I thought. I followed the video instructions, and downloaded the easy to use PDFs. I saved the PDFs as they make a great reference guide that you can tap into in the future. My biggest issue was my pantry, which was overstuffed and disorganized, and difficult to find items when I needed them. As part of the program, I purged and reorganized the pantry, which has saved me valuable time in the kitchen. I find myself saying a quick ‘thank you’ to Ellen when I go in to locate an item.
Despite my initial hesitation, the program turned out to be very beneficial and just what I needed to get valuable time back. It is so much more joyful to cook your favorite recipes when you’re in control of your environment!”
– Alia B.